The ideal candidate's favorite words are learning, data, scale, and agility. You will leverage your strong collaboration skills and ability to extract valuable insights from complex data sets to ask the right questions and find the right answers. You will help shape Upraised products, all to advance our mission of enabling successful career transitions.
- We have 1000's of candidates who take up our multiple assessments & a lot of them sign up for our programs, this yields a lot of raw data left to be analyzed, to draw insights, and improve upon them
- Your work would include, but not limited to- Analyze raw data, & develop & improve existing products, testing methodologies, and make them more adaptive in nature
- Design accurate and scalable prediction algorithms
- Produce rapid-response data points, maps, and other graphics for external and internal audiences.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to bring analytical prototypes to production
- Generate actionable insights for business improvements.
- Curiosity about the problem we're solving and an analytical approach; you're able to explore an open-ended question, home in on a methodical approach, and execute on the analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to translate analytical insights into strategic recommendations and clearly communicate them through written reports and presentations to technical and non-technical internal leaders and external audiences.
- Deep understanding of predictive modeling, clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms
- Fluency in a programming language (Python, C, C++, Java, SQL)
- Familiarity with Big Data frameworks and visualization tools.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying