We're looking for engineers specializing in building backend services and APIs.
You will be responsible for the server-side magic that happens behind the scenes and will be working closely with the App team, and the Product team to plan, test, and ship out awesome tech. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to talk to
- 2+ years of experience building, running and maintaining production services.
- Strong background in relational databases, efficient query management, and familiarity with SQL.
- Good database modeling and architecture skills.
- Comfortable with building and following scalable architecture patterns.
- Comfortable with CI tools and continuous delivery practices.
- Own complete features, starting from technical design through completion, coordinating with other engineers, product managers, and product designers.
- Write clean and testable code that enables continuous refactoring as systems evolve and grow.
- Perform peer code review, and aim to be unbiased and provide effective feedback.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Write technical documentation.
Our Tech Stack
- Backend: Django, Go, Nodejs, PostgreSQL, Redis, Celery
- Frontend: React, React Native, Redux, Next.js
- Infrastructure: Kubernetes, Docker, AWS
The interview process will consist of a total of 4-5 rounds.
- Introductory Round
This round is mostly about you knowing Upraised and vice-versa. This will give you a clear idea if you are interested in the company, it's vision and goals.
- Technical Rounds (2-3 rounds)
The technical rounds will focus more on the fundamental understanding of solving day-to-day product/engineering problems unlike plain old DS Algo questions. We will pick real life scenarios and architect technical solutions for them.
- Product Round
In this round we will be evaluating you on your Product Sense, Design understanding, and your ability to collaborate with Product Managers.
- Culture Fit Round
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying